K. Lindsay Rakers
Practice Areas: Tractor Trailer Accidents, Car Accidents, Motorcycle Accidents, Pedestrian Accidents, Taxi Accidents, Bus Accidents, Bicycle Accidents, Boat and Barge Accidents, Medical Malpractice, Airplane Crashes, Slip and Falls, Premises Liability, Defective Products, Dangerous Drugs, Burns, Bad Faith, Animal Attacks, and Toxic Exposure.
Ms. Rakers' tireless dedication to her injured clients has led to a $1.3 million dollar award against MoDot and over $12 million dollars in settlements, which resulted in Lindsay being inducted into The Million Dollar Advocates Forum—an exclusive group of trial attorneys composed of less than 1% of attorneys nationwide.
Lindsay’s fight for the injured continues today as she devotes 100% of her time and skills to the practice of personal injury law.
Highly regarded by her peers, Lindsay is proud to be a part of Tapella & Eberspascher, where each client is treated like family and every case as if it’s the only case.
Professional & Bar Association Memberships
- Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Missouri and Illinois Bar Associations
- Bar Association of Metropolitan St. Louis
- Missouri Association of Trial Attorneys & Women’s Caucus
- American Association for Justice and Women’s Caucus
- American Leukemia Association
- Adjunct Instructor at Fontbonne University
Jurisdictions Admitted to Practice
- Missouri, 2001
- Eastern District of Missouri, 2001
- Western District of Missouri, 2010
- Illinois, 2002
- Southern District of Illinois, 2003
- Central District of Illinois, 2003
- J.D., Saint Louis University School of Law, St. Louis, MO, 2001
- Dean’s Scholarship
- Health Law Certificate
- B.A., University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Champaign, IL, 1998
- Political Science
- Minor: Philosophy
- Supporting Coursework: Speech Communication
- Teacher’s Assistant in Speech Persuasion, published in course textbook
Areas of Practice
- "Are Injured Contact Lens Wearers Really to Blame for Not Keeping Their Cleaning Solution Clean?"
- Drugs & Supplements, Harris Martin Publishing, September 2006
- "Don't Ignore the Dangerous Roadway Defendant"
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus, American Association for Justice, Spring 2010
- "Definition of ‘Spouse’ for Personal Injury Lawsuits? Let the Jury Decide!"
- Women Trial Lawyers Caucus, American Association for Justice, Spring 2011